The information posted on the NIA Go4Life website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The NIA provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the NIA site and are subject to the privacy limitations and policies of the owners/sponsors of that website.
- The NIA does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The NIA does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and does not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- The NIA cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- The NIA is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- The NIA does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
It is not the intention of NIA to provide specific medical advice, but rather to provide users with information to better understand their health and their diagnosed disorders. Specific medical advice will not be provided, and NIA urges you to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions.
During your visit to our website, your Web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other websites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. NIA, along with other agencies of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, does not endorse or recommend products or services that may appear as pop-up advertisements on your computer screen while visiting our site.
Page last updated Dec 10, 2009