These push-ups will strengthen your arms, shoulders, and chest. Try this exercise during a TV commercial break.
- Face a wall, standing a little farther than arm’s length away, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lean your body forward and put your palms flat against the wall at shoulder height and shoulder-width apart.
- Slowly breathe in as you bend your elbows and lower your upper body toward the wall in a slow, controlled motion. Keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold the position for 1 second.
- Breathe out and slowly push yourself back until your arms are straight.
- Repeat 10-15 times.
- Rest; then repeat 10-15 more times.