WHAT YOU NEED: Resistance band and sturdy, armless chair
This variation of the Arm Curl uses a resistance band instead of weights.
- Sit in a sturdy, armless chair with your feet flat on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
- Place the center of the resistance band under both feet. Hold each end of the band with palms facing inward. Keep elbows at your sides. Breathe in slowly.
- Keep wrists straight and slowly breathe out as you bend your elbows and bring your hands toward your shoulders.
- Hold the position for 1 second.
- Breathe in as you slowly lower your arms.
- Repeat 10-15 times.
- Rest; then repeat 10-15 more times.