TARGETED MUSCLES: Shoulders
WHAT YOU NEED: Hand-held weights
This exercise for your shoulders can help you put things up on a shelf or take them down more easily.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold weights straight down at your sides, with palms facing backward.
- Keeping them straight, breathe out as you raise both arms in front of you to shoulder height.
- Hold the position for 1 second.
- Breathe in as you slowly lower arms.
- Repeat 10-15 times.
- Rest; then repeat 10-15 more times.