TARGETED MUSCLES: Neck
This easy stretch can help relieve tension in your neck. Try to stretch after strength training and during any activity that makes you feel stiff, such as sitting at a desk.
- You can do this stretch while standing or sitting in a sturdy chair.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
- Slowly turn your head to the right until you feel a slight stretch. Be careful not to tip or tilt your head forward or backward, but hold it in a comfortable position.
- Hold the position for 10-30 seconds.
- Turn your head to the left and hold the position for 10-30 seconds.
- Repeat at least 3-5 times.