TARGETED MUSCLES: Arms, chest, and shoulders
This exercise increases the flexibility of your arms, chest, and shoulders, and will help you reach items on the upper shelves of your closet or kitchen cabinet.
- Stand facing a wall slightly farther than arm’s length from the wall, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lean your body forward and put your palms flat against the wall at shoulder height and shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your back straight, slowly walk your hands up the wall until your arms are above your head.
- Hold your arms overhead for about 10-30 seconds.
- Slowly walk your hands back down.
- Repeat at least 3-5 times.