Plan for Go4Life Month
Here are month-by-month planning tips for Go4Life Month. Are you on track?
- Get the free Go4Life Month Toolkit from the Go4Life website and browse suggested activity ideas and planning tips.
- Set up a Go4Life Month planning team.
- Meet with your planning team to narrow down activity options for Go4Life Month.
- Place Go4Life Month activities on your September schedule as soon as possible.
- Contact other facilities about holding a Go4Life event at their site (senior centers, libraries, senior residences, extension services, lifelong learning facilities, the local elementary school)
- Plan to attend the June Go4Life Month partner conference call. (Date and time still to be determined.)
- Continue to meet with your planning team to fine tune your planned activities.
- Order your free Go4Life materials to have them on hand well before Go4Life Month.
- Stay in contact with local media to alert them to your plans.
- Develop promotional materials to publicize your September events.
- Plan to attend the July Go4Life Month partner conference call. (Date and time still to be determined.)
- Finalize your Go4Life Month activities.
- Make sure you have received your Go4Life materials.
- Begin displaying posters and other materials.
- Contact a local TV station about covering your September Go4Life event
- Place announcements on social media and in your newsletters.
- Stay in touch with local media to alert them to your plans.
September – Celebrate Go4Life Month!